Exhibitors can register online by filling out the registration form on this page and clicking the next button to open the next page.
On the next page click on the stalls on the exhibition map to see the prices. Follow the instructions.
IMPORTANT - IT IS SAFE TO CHECK PRICES ON THE MAP, YOU DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING UNTIL YOU HAVE FILLED IN ALL THE FORMS AND CLICK ON THE "ORDER" BUTTON ON THE LAST PAGE.
EXHIBITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Read more ...
Guitar Show Denmark is open to importers, manufacturers of musical equipment, instrument builders, shops, publishers, education, vintage dealers, collectors, private exhibitors, etc.
You can register as an exhibitor in 2 exhibitor categories.
- Professional exhibitor (VAT registered)
Only one exhibitor per stand.
- Private, hobby.
You may not run a VAT-registered business related to the music industry. Private exhibitors are allowed to share a stand with other private exhibitors.
With his registration, the exhibitor acknowledges the applicable exhibition conditions.
Access to the exhibition area:
Friday from 12:00 - 22:00
Saturday from 07:30 - 09:30
DISMANTLING OF STANDS:
Dismantling of stands can take place at the earliest on Sunday after 18:00 when the fair closes.
Dismantling of stands must be completed on Sunday at 24:00
No materials, packaging, etc. may be left on the stand or in the hall.
Stands of up to 2 tables / 9 m² will receive 2 exhibitor cards.
Stands over 2 tables / 9 m² will receive 2 exhibitor cards - with the possibility of 2 more.
If you need more exhibitor cards, please contact the exhibition secretariat at the exhibition.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Upon registration, an invoice for 25% of the stand rent will be sent with 8 days payment deadline.
- The balance must be paid no later than 30 days before the fair. The organizer has the right to reject exhibitors who do not meet these deadlines.
- Online confirmation/invoice is your legal proof of your participation as an exhibitor.
- In case of cancellation later than 30 days before the fair, 33% of the total order will be invoiced.
- The exhibition area is permanently supervised from Friday at 15.00 to Sunday at 17.00.
- This applies both during and outside the opening hours of the fair.
- Supervision is provided by authorized security personnel.
STAND, LIGHTING AND POWER
- There are no stands with partitions or special lighting in the exhibition area.
- The organizer sets up tables with black velour cloth on table stands. Table placement may only be changed by agreement with the organizer.
- Exhibitors are allowed to bring their own stand material / equipment / constructions.
- All materials used in the construction of stands must comply with fire regulations. An official fire inspection will be carried out by the Copenhagen Fire Authority on Saturday before the fair opens. All unauthorized materials will be ordered to be removed from the stands.
- It is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to comply with applicable regulations. The organizer may order changes to unsafe/illegal stand construction.
- Unusual stand material must be cleared in advance with the fire authorities/organizer.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the construction and decoration of the stand.
- Materials that can damage walls, floors, including nails, screws, double-sided tape, etc. must not be used. Damage to the building structure, walls, floors, caused by stand construction, is covered solely by the exhibitor.
- All stands have access to electricity - 220 Volt. Other power needs must be pre-ordered and invoiced to the exhibitor by the supplier.
- All stands have access to WiFi.
Exhibitors choose their own stand placement via the online ordering system. The promoter may change an order if it is deemed inappropriate for the fair or does not comply with the rules on noise zones.
DEMOS AND EVENTS
Demos, clinics and other events on exhibitors' stands must be agreed/coordinated in advance with the organizer.
Demos and testing of equipment must take place at a moderate sound level and for a limited time.
The organizer decides what is a moderate sound level and limited time.
CLINICS AND EVENTS IN COLLABORATION WITH THE ORGANIZER
- If you as an exhibitor have a clinic/event that has the potential for a large format, you can enter into an agreement with the organizer for collaboration on this. - Exhibitor-arranged clinics and events on the stands must be agreed with the organizer in 'good time' before the event.
- Once the official clinic/event program has been published, it is no longer possible to enter into agreements on clinics/events.
- The organizer markets the agreed cooperation and is responsible for the practical part of the agreement.
- Contact us as soon as possible.
The organizer markets the event on its own website, social media, and to a limited extent print media.
TRADE AT THE EXHIBITION
The organizer accepts no responsibility for trade at the exhibition, nor for disputes between seller and buyer, or between exhibitors.
STORAGE - SERVICE - SAFETY etc.
- Storage of cardboard and other packing material during the fair is the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- During the opening hours of the fair, service staff will be present and helpful to ensure a satisfactory execution of the fair.
Copenhagen Guitar Show has taken out an organizer's insurance and also covers damage to exhibited instruments, arising in connection with fire and water damage¹.
Exhibitors are responsible for coverage of other damages, including theft during the fair.
¹ Fire and water damage insurance only covers damage in connection with the building's structures - does not apply to damage as a result of the audience's careful or negligent behavior.
The organizer may cancel or postpone the fair if circumstances and factors beyond the organizer's control make it necessary.
In case of cancellation or postponement, the organizer is only liable for the stand fee paid.
Exhibitor contact, clinics
Tel. 20 16 68 10
Web-admin, marketing, clinics
Tel. 40 42 77 32
Location, exhibitor contact, clinics
Mobil 61 20 81 10
Mobile 22 14 46 35
SELECT EXHIBITOR CATEGORY